Schedule for Holy Day masses:
- Holy Day Vigil: 7:00 p.m.
- Holy Days: 6:30 a.m., 8:00 a.m., 7:00 p.m.
Holy Days of Obligation:
On December 13, 1991 the members of the National Conference of Catholic Bishops of the United States of America Made the following general decree concerning holy days of obligation for Latin rite Catholics.
In addition to Sunday, the days to be observed as holy days of obligation in the Latin Rite dioceses of the United States of America, in conformity with canon 1246, are as follows:
- January 1 - The solemnity of Mary, Mother of God
Note: The Bishops of Region 11 have determined that due to pastoral reality and the pastoral hardships resulting
from the obligation to attend mass on January 1, the oblogation of attending Mass has been dispensed.
- June 5 - The Solemnity of the Ascension
Note: Our ecclesiastical province has transferred this Solemnity from Thursday, June 2 to Sunday (previously the 7th
Sunday of Easter). Thursday June 2 may be observed as either an Easter Weekday or optional memorial of
of Our Lady of Fatima.
- August 15 - The Solemnity of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary (See note below)
- November 1 - The Solemnity of All Saints (See note below)
- December 8 - The Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception; patroness of the United States
- December 25 - The Solemnity of the Nativity of Our Lord Jesus Christ.